Tuesday 3 April 2012

Rap Guide To Evolution

I'm supposed to be revising for my anthropology paper at the beginning of next term for my collections, but I can't help but admire when someone coincidentally puts any part of my course into a rap.

This is what Baba Brinkman, that dude who rapped Caterbury Tales, is rapping about on his website.  Mark Pallen, the man who writes this blog: http://roughguidetoevolution.blogspot.co.uk/ persuaded him to rap about Darwin too.  I actually really appreciate this, since I'm going to be studying human evolution and biological anthropology next term.  Cheers, guys!

As a bit of a music fan, I also love it when I can revise by singing.  Safe to say I'll be singing this for my Honour Moderations at the end of next term! My favourite one on the website http://rapguidetoevolution.co.uk/ is 'I'm A African', influenced from the original song 'I'm A African' by Dead Prez.  The animation is pretty groovy too in the video (see below).

Next term I'll hopefully be getting more involved in the Oxford University Archaeological Society; maybe we should try to get Baba Brinkman to come give a talk and give us a spin...


No comments:

Post a Comment